A homemade diaper cake is a great decoration and a great gift for any baby shower. In this blog article you will find simple instructions with photos and videos for your individually designed diaper cake with the boep diaper cake DIY set .
WHAT YOU NEED
• Our boep diaper cake set with baby cream, baby wound cream, almond oil, bath oil and baby balm or boep care products of your choice
• A packet of size 1 or 2 diapers
• Gift ribbons of your choice
• Small and large rubber bands
• Cardboard tube (eg from kitchen towels) and cardboard paper as a base
• Scissors, tape and staples
HERE WE GO!
Once you have all the materials together, you can start crafting!
1. Roll up diapers and fix with an elastic band. Make sure that the printed side of the diapers is on the inside and that the "diaper rolls" are uniformly white.
2. Cut out cardboard in a square or round shape as a base and wrap it with pretty paper. Cut the cardboard tube several times approx. 1 cm at one end and fold the ends outwards. Fix the cardboard tube in the middle of the box with an adhesive tape.
3. Put a large rubber band around the cardboard tube and then put the diapers between the cardboard tube and the rubber band. The first row of diapers is now around the cardboard tube. Then stick an outer second row into the elastic band using the same procedure.
4. On the second tier, shorten the top of the cardboard tube so that it is about 2 cm shorter than the top row of diapers. Then you make a diaper circle as you did on the bottom floor.
5. Now it's time to decorate : Cut a nice wide decorative ribbon to the appropriate length and wrap it around the two tiers. Use a staple to secure.
In the middle of the upper diaper circle you can put the almond oil. Next to it, decorate a bow from the cheesecloth. The cream tubes and the small bath oil can be put wonderfully in the diapers on the lower floor.